Saint Paul College
Saint Paul College is a two-year, public community college located right in downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA. Our tuition is very affordable – between USD $5,800-$7,000/year. Our credits transfer to many universities. We have 14 partner guaranteed conditional admission universities and a transfer pathway with the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. Earn up to 60 credits for a fraction of the cost on your way to earning your Bachelor degree. Most class sizes are between 20 to 25 students so you will get personalized attention. We have a dedicated International Student Advisor who helps students every step of the way.
- Saint Paul College offers competitive scholarships for international students starting their second semester. We have awarded over USD $20,000 in scholarships since Spring 2020. Individual scholarships range from USD $500 to $1500 per semester.
- Using the 2+2 Model, save money on tuition.
- 14 partner guaranteed conditional admission universities.
- 54 different Associate degrees to choose from:
- Liberal Arts
- STEM – Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science
- Business – Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Global Trade
- Culinary Arts
- Childhood Development
- Hospitality Management
- Health Fields – Medical Lab, Respiratory Therapy, Surgical Technology
- Approximately 10,000 students – 7,300 part-time and 2,700 full-time students.
- We currently have 120 international students representing 45 countries.
- Counting immigrant students, faculty and staff, Saint Paul College is represented by 69 countries and growing.
Key Programs Offered
Saint Paul College has an active Student Life Office. We have many student clubs and organizations, including the Global Culture Club, Math Club, Science Club, Honors Business Club, and many more. The Student Life Office plans a week of events at the beginning of every semester during Welcome Week. International students are required to participate in a 2-day in-person new international student orientation, where you will have a chance to meet many other international students. Throughout the semester, there will be unique engagement opportunities available to you as an international student, including visiting the Minnesota History Center and taking a tour of the Minnesota State Capitol Building. Saint Paul College does not have any on-campus housing. We are located right in the heart of the city of Saint Paul, with 400,000 residents, and there are many apartment buildings very close to campus. The College also partners with a homestay agency where you can sign up to live with a host family. Our International Student Advisor is pleased to offer a list of recommended nearby apartment complexes, but you are responsible for your housing. Saint Paul College does not provide any athletics, but the St. Paul YMCA and YWCA are both very close, and they sponsor many adult sports leagues and games.
At a Glance
About Saint Paul College
Saint Paul College is a two-year, public community college located right in downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA.
Affordable, Transferable & Many Flexible Options
Saint Paul College is affordable and you can start here, go anywhere with 54 degree programs.
A Leading College for Diversity & Inclusion
Students of color feel welcome as we actively support an anti-racist, trauma-informed campus environment.
Students Fit In, Graduate & Stand Out in Marketplace
International students thrive at Saint Paul College and stand out as leaders in today’s competitive marketplace.
Saint Paul College International Student Population Expands!
Get a great education with small class sizes and free tutoring help, all for an affordable tuition of between $5,800 to $7,000/year. And our credits transfer to many universities!